Nevermore 2 Nevermore 2

great and fun platform game

first of all the atmosphere of the game is very lovely. the very beautiful graphics and the lovely background music make this game very epic and interesting. the controls work very well and there isn't really anything to complain about them. the voices of people and objects are fun, but they don't fit so well the game, but sounds are really hard in every project so it isn't so big of a problem, music didn't loop so well and it stopped after a while, but like i said sounds are really hard, especially in flash. the world of this game is very interesting and strange, but oh so very beautiful. the game itself is a bit hard at a time, there isn't anyone around to give you any pointers or tips what you should do, but if you've got any brains you'll get through them.

this was very lovely journey to a strange world. it would be cool if you made a version where the first game continues straight of this. and i hope there'll be more to come of this lovely adventure.

Wind machine Wind machine

RAWR!

You sexy beast!
Laughed my ass off with this at least... THREE TIMES!!
Fucking awesome job dude!

You silly goose! :D

i left that music to loop on my computer for an hour, it was so fucking great! <3<3<3<3 x 4 = <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

GRRRRRRREAT!

adamskii responds:

WAHEY!!!!! thats alot of <3's i'll use them wisely. :D

G.N. ARCADE vol2 G.N. ARCADE vol2

jee!

Oli kyllä ihan vitun hyvä peli, todella tyylikäs ja hienosti toteutettu, pelin idea oli kiintoisa, mutta aika vaikea.. pelissä oli pieniä bugeja mutta ei ne niin haitannut.. todella hyvä peli täytyy sanoa.

The Sheep Game The Sheep Game

graatttestt geim evörr!!11

THIS WAS COOL WHEN THE SEEEP WAS ALL LIKE! "asaasda"
AND I WAS LIKE "AWESOME"!
CAN I BYU YR DISHWASHER!?2

Duck-Duck-Sheep responds:

! n00 dis iS TeH greytast geym evaaar !!
Sank j00 fo teh reviwe !!!1

Turnaus Turnaus

;E

PERKELE!

Life of a fish Life of a fish

Great Job!

Really great game!
Graphics were a bit simple, but they didn't really hurt the game.
Sounds and musics were okay, the good thing was that there was sfx's when something happened, it's always a good thing.
The gaming experience was good, it was really addictive and the shark was really funny (with the jaws theme :D).
Really great game, it's really enjoyable to grow bigger and bigger and eat some of those large fishes that were too big moments ago.

Flash Mario v1.2 Flash Mario v1.2

YAY MARIO.. oh wait..

My Childhood comes alive!
The game was ok, but not so great, the platforms were pretty screwy with the Mario characters, and it wasn't so interesting after all. You just jump on enemies and won't get any weapons like fire flowers or anything.

I really love the old mario games, so this was a bit of a disapointment. But don't give up man! with little work you make a great Mario game!

Patchco responds:

yep! thanks.

Thats what this is for. Suggestions. I know it could use ALOT of work. And it will get it. :D

Thanks for your vote + review.

Plop Plop Plop Plop

haha!

This game is so freaking funny, haven't laughed this hard in a long time. And it's really addictive and weird, just the way i like them ;D

Really good job, keep up the goodies my man.

Cinto's Journey Cinto's Journey

ROFL!

Really funny stuff man! Tough the game itself was weird and annoying the music and the backround thingies was really funny and cool. Don't know why I liked this so much, must be somekind of magic.. really cool ^^

EZ3 responds:

The music is by a band called Against Me! They're great you should donwload more of their stuff. The song in the game is called "The Politics of Starving".

Onslaught! Onslaught!

Really awesome!

Must be one of the greatest games everr in the Newgrounds, really great! Keep up the good work!